Tired of being teased by friends, colleagues, and even family members for having partial baldness? Hair fall occurs due to wide variety of reasons. Human skin differs from person to person. A comprehensive solution suitable for all groups of people is a hair transplant. Recognized as the best hair transplant center in Kochi, Dr. Shibu Mohammed’s Health Care offers admirable hair transplant services.
What Causes Hair Fall ?
- Family History (Heredity): This is the most common reason that causes hair fall in most people. The condition is called androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness.
- Hormonal changes and Medical conditions: Hormonal changes can be associated with conditions like pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and also thyroid.
- Medications and Supplements: Increased use of certain drugs can also lead to excessive hair fall. These include drugs that are commonly used for the treatment of cancer, arthritis, depression, blood pressure, heart attacks, etc.
- Stress: People who do work that involve a lot of stress and tension usually will be having chronic hair fall issues. Even though they are temporary, treatment is recommended.
- Hairstyle and Treatments: Frequent Hairstyling and hair treatments may lead to uncontrollable hair loss. Most of the chemicals involved in those liquids are less advised for frequent use.
What is Hair Transplant?
The process is quite simple. Healthy hair follicles from the thicker part of your head are removed and implanted into those portions where hair fall is severe. There are mainly two types of hair transplant methods they are:
- Slit grafts
Slit grafts consist of 4 to 10 hairs per graft.
Micrograft consist of 1 to 2 hairs per graft, based on the coverage required.
How effective it is?
Studies have shown that a hair transplant is the best available solution to hair fall issues. This is a proven method for most patients. The treatment has some side effects also. However, the side effects are not health concerning hence, it is advisable for everyone.
Dr. Shibu Mohammed is a known cosmetologist and dermatologist in Kochi. Coming from a family of doctors from his childhood itself he has developed a passion and dedication towards the medical field. After finishing his MBBS in Kerala, he decided to do a specialization in dermatology. After working for a few years as a dermatologist in Pushpagiri Hospital, Kerala he relocated to UAE. He was working as a dermatologist in Badr Al Samaa Hospital, Muscat, Oman. Later he understood the need for specialization and efficient treatment in Kerala. Fascia SVSM Health Care is actually the prime result of that thought.
He did specialization in Cosmetology, laser treatment, hair transplantation. He holds numerous fellowships from various reputed universities across the globe. Among which one of the most notable ones is the 3-year fellowship from the University of Miami in Botox, Fillers, and Lasers. He has bagged a 3 years fellowship in dermato surgery at Sheffield Hallam University, the U.K. Also, he has done a 3 years fellowship program at Nishi Nov Go Grad State of the University, Russia. Being a responsible and dedicated doctor he identified the growing demand for an expert dermatology and cosmetology solution. He is also successful enough to deliver what people actually desired. Currently, he is the Managing Director & H.O.D cosmetology & dermatology department at Fascia SVSM Health Care, Kochi.
Fascia SVSM Health Care is the best hair transplant center in Kochi you could approach for treatment. We offer comprehensive hair growth treatment support ranging from normal Medications methods to surgeries. Get in touch with our services to experience extraordinary changes in your appearance. We assure a mind-blowing makeover for you.